Terms and Conditions
Bike Hire Liability:
Bike & Equipment Hire Conditions:
- The hirer is responsible for all hired items provided by Twin Coast Adventures Limited for both themselves and any other rider included in the tour during the period of responsibility.
- The hirer recognises that any personal injury caused to himself, themselves or by them to others during the period of responsibility is not the responsibility of Twin Coast Adventures Limited
- The Hirer accepts that they are responsible for the cost of replacement, repair or other remedy should any loss or damage occur to hired items during the period of responsibility.
- Where Cycle locking devices are provided it is expected that the hirer will employ the lock (devise) for the protection of the property of Twin Coast Adventures Limited.
- An open credit card imprint will be taken as security.
The Hirer will pay to Twin Coast Adventures Ltd
- The hire charges as agreed.
- Any overdue charges incurred.
- A credit card imprint will be taken, which shall be destroyed upon satisfactory return of any hired goods.
- The cost of any damage that has incurred during the period of responsibility up to the point of return to Twin Coast Adventures Limited.
- Any payment for damage/repairs is to be made within 30 days of invoice date unless otherwise agreed in writing by Twin Coast Adventures Limited prior to the repair taking place.
- The hirer agrees that any repairs for damage will be repaired by an agent of Twin Coast Adventures Limited and billed to the hirer. No repairs are to take place unless authorised by and written approval given by Twin Coast Adventures Limited
- The Hirer agrees that Twin Coast Adventures Limited property remain in his or her possession during the period of responsibility.
- In the event of any accident the hirer will report immediately when possible to Twin Coast Adventures Limited and co-operate fully with Twin Coast Adventures Limited insurers.
- Twin Coast Adventures Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever whether suffered or incurred to Twin Coast Adventures Limited or third parties whether such loss or damage arises directly or indirectly from the hire of Twin Coast Adventures Limited property. The hirer accepts full responsibility for all damage, loss or consequential damage to a third party arising from the hire of or use of property belonging to Twin Coast Adventures Limited
- Bookings are accepted on the understanding that clients are aware that they are taking part in an activity (cycling) that may involve certain inherent risks, including inclement weather, rough terrain and conditions and other accidents that may cause injury or loss to themselves and others or loss or damage to their own or others property. Despite these risks they wish to take part in that activity and accept sole responsibility for their own safety.
- In addition, the client will not make any claim against Twin Coast Adventures Limited or its officers or employees or agents in respect of their taking part in the activity, including for any injury, loss or damage suffered by themselves or others.
- The client must be physically fit and have no health or other reasons that they should not participate in the activity.
- Twin Coast Adventures Limited advise you to purchase sufficient travel, accident, medical luggage and cancellation insurance
Claims and Complaint Procedure
- If any complaint should arise during the tour the client should inform Twin Coast Adventures Limited personnel as soon as possible and we will endeavour to rectify the matter. If the complaint cannot be resolved at the time the client should write to Twin Coast Adventures Limited within twenty-eight (28) days of completion of the activity.
- The Laws of New Zealand apply. Each client agrees that these laws are binding on themselves, their heirs, their legal assigns, administrators and executors.